Allow me to explain...

Some of my friends say that I have ADHD, or Attention Defecit Hobby Disorder.  This isn't entirely true.  I like to try things.  Lots of things.  Some of them I end up liking, and some just don't "fit" me.  So in this blog, there will probably be writings of all my different adventures.  Right now I am training in Kenpo Karate, Aikido, MMA, and walking with a girlfriend in a half marathon in a couple of weeks.  It's getting warmer, and Greg and I just scheduled a week off to hike and climb in the Smokies.  I'm working on planning a backpack trip this summer as well.  And we've been talking about getting out the rock climbing and rappelling gear... (you get the idea)

Today I decided to take the day off.  I have been working my butt off lately, and my body just is telling me to rest.  Not to mention my house has been severely neglected lately.  It is a beautiful day out, but it seems as though all of the pear trees bloomed this morning and the pollen is nasty.  I also have the biggest bruise (evar!) on my leg and it's hurting, so rest it is.

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with testing lots of waters to see what 'fits.' More people should try that! I envy your hiking/backpacking trips. Hoping to do a week in Bali at some point before we leave this part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don'at know if you have ADHD, but you do have an unending curiosity that will forever make your life interesting. I am the same way. I like to try new things all the time. Just don't be a jack of all trades and master of none, like me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont' know if you have ADHD, but you do have an unending curiosity. I like the way you think. You will never be bored.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts